Thank you Nandini Jain for nominating me!!
I’m truly honoured by this! Guys you can read the amazing and inspiring stories, quotes and more on her blog Nandini Jain
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
1. Thank the blogger for the nomination: Done.
2. Write a post: Done.
3. Story of how I started my blog.
This is actually my 3rd blog I guess. I was in first year b.com when I got the idea to start a blog but I was really very unsure and skeptical about it. I created the first one and didn’t know what to do with it, didn’t post anything on it for a month or so and then thought it was a bad idea and deleted it. Same happened with the second one.
This third one was going on the same path initially, I started it and didn’t post anything for a long time but thankfully I didn’t delete it. I started posting after a year. It is only in the past 7-8 months that I’m posting this frequently.
So it’s been 3 years almost and finally I know this my thing, the place where I can write honestly, where no one’s gonna stop me from completing my sentences. I don’t post a lot, I’ve been studying and now I’ll start working but the main reason is also that I’m lazy and I read a lot more than I write.
4. Advice for new writers:
Be Honest, be honest in what you write, don’t think about what any one is going to think about it.
Just keep writing, even if you don’t post it, just write. One page a day atleast.
5. I would like to nominate:
6. I’ll let them know for sure.
All Rights Reserved